[blindwoodworker] FW: [visionrehabtherapist] A film made at the Carroll Center

  • From: "Charlie Breese" <cbreese63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "abrcaalist@yahoogroops. com" <abrcaalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "blindwoodworker" <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bob Burch" <1bobcat@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bobby Dorsey" <bobbypd99@xxxxxxxxx>, <bvcugnf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bonnie Breese" <bbreesenc@xxxxxxx>, "Dave Mullis" <dmullis07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dick Weber" <raweber49@xxxxxxxxx>, "Doc Warner" <docwarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Myra, Karl and Turk" <myra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Vance Eller" <ellervance@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 16:40:26 -0400

From: Draa, Dana SBYVAMC [mailto:Dana.Draa@xxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 2:34 PM
To: Charlie Breese
Subject: FW: [visionrehabtherapist] A film made at the Carroll Center

Just up your alley!

Dana A. Draa, MA, CRC

TCF Intern- VIST Coordinator

Outpatient Clinic

8601 University East Drive

Charlotte, NC 28213

(704) 597-3500 X 7428

fax: 704-597-3582

http://www.salisbury.va.gov/SALISBURY/services/Visual_Impairment_Services_Team_VIST.asp

From: Hawkins, Belinda (Brucie)
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 1:39 PM
To: VHA BRS National Staff Listing

Just FYI:  a documentary about blind woodworkers

From: Maduffy@xxxxxxx
Date: March 2, 2011 8:27:20 AM EST
To: visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thought you all might be interested in this new award-winning documentary about
blind woodworkers, made at the Carroll Center for the Blind. The director
actually contacted me and asked if I could help promote the film, which is
going to be screened again at the 2011 Boston Film Festival in April.

Here's my blog post about it:
http://visionaware.blogspot.com/2011/02/working-blind-new-documentary-film-by.html

Best regards,

Maureen

Maureen A. Duffy, CVRT
Editorial Director
AWARE (Associates for World Action in Rehabilitation & Education)
E-mail: maureen.duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are you aware of our web site?
www.visionaware.org
"Self-Help for Vision Loss"