[blindwoodworker] Re: End Grain

  • From: "John Sherrer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:50:52 -0400

The fellow that I bought it from put it through a sander that woodworkers
use as a plainer.  So it is flat and level, it is smooth but you can feel
the end grain, and I would like to get a glass finish on it.

John

BlindWoodWorker.com

Join our discussion list at:

blindwoodworker-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx