[blindweightwatcher] Re: weight in

  • From: "Veronica Smith" <madison_tewe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindweightwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:43:58 -0700

Yippee, you lost 1 lb! I am on my way there in just a little bit. I have been running in place. I put my earphones in and put my victor Stream around my waist and then i stand where the 2 counters come together in my kitchen and I run away. I'll let you know what happens when I get back. Veronica ----- Original Message ----- From: "cheryl echevarria" <cherylandmaxx@xxxxxxxxxxx>