[blindweightwatcher] Re: fw Anatomy of a Grocery List

  • From: "Linda" <he-gives-me-joy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindweightwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:38:46 -0500

This was really helpful.  I never thought of bean soup with sweet potatoes in
it, but I'm willing to try anything.

Someone told me that peanutbutter and onion sandwiches are good, and I love
both individually, so I thought, why not try?  I probably should have minced
the onion instead of putting a nice thick slice on there.  Didn't like that,
and haven't tried that again.

I get wonderful oatbran flax  seed bread from Great Harvest Bread Company when
I can.  It is getting kind of expensive, but I would hate to see that wonderful
chain go out of business.

Any suggestions about good, healthy sandwiches, good roughage, would be
appreciated.

Linda