[blindweightwatcher] Re: exercise and other things.

  • From: "cheryl echevarria" <cherylandmaxx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindweightwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 11:01:17 -0400

thanks for sharing scott.  Way to Go on walking 15 blocks that is an
accomplishment.  What stadium and what tickets I wish I can afford to go to
the new Mets Stadium this year.
I went to the gym this morning haven't done that in awhile since I am now
working full-time and working out on the treadmill onnce or twice a week
really doesn't help, we are getting a treadmill soon, also I am a transplant
patient and diabetic on insulin so when doctors increase dosages weight goes
up.

I hope others will post what is going on. This is what the list is for, I am
sorry if I offened Jan and I never said for her to stop posting recipes, but
again this is not a recipe list it is for talking about things liks this and
if we gain or lose weight.  Scott go back and write down what you eat even
if it isn't good for you it will help. don't beat yourself up either we all
do it
Cheryl Echevarria