[blindweightwatcher] exercise and other things.

  • From: "Scott Spaulding" <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindweightwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 10:55:25 -0400

I did something the other day that I rarely have done. I walked something like
15 blocks in a little over an hour. I had to go pick up some tickets to a game
at the stadium that I live near and it is something like 15 blocks round trip.
I was tired afterwords, but I felt good about accomplishing it. I admitt that I
haven't kept up with weighing as much as I need to or for that matter eating as
well as I should, but I've been fighting some depression lately that I started
medicine for a couple weeks ago and it seems like I sleep more than anything
since then. Hopefully that will pass and I can get on track