[blindweightwatcher] Re: Where are all my member

  • From: "Scott Spaulding" <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindweightwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:12:10 -0400

I haven't made it to any meetings, as I'd hoped to, but I am trying to watch
what I'm eating. Although, with this week having my birthday in the middle of
it, I'm not doing very well, since people keep taking me out to dinner. There
was a 16 pound difference between my home scale and my doctor's scale when I
went in on Monday, so I don't know what to think about that. If I go by my home
scale I lost some since my last weigh in, but if I go by my doctor's scale,
then I've gained about 10 pounds in a month.
  From: jb021951@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: blindweightwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [blindweightwatcher] Mini Chicken Meatloaves
  Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 05:56:08 -0500

  Mini Chicken Meatloaves

  Fiona Haynes

  The beauty of mini meatloaves is that they cook in less than half the time of
a regular meatloaf. These mini chicken meatloaves are a perfect exercise in
  portion control, as well as a great alternative to the more usual ground beef
variety.

  Cook Time: 20 minutes
  Ingredients:
  list of 9 items
  • 1 pound extra-lean ground chicken
  • 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
  • 1/2 cup grated carrots
  • 1/2 cup finely chopped mushrooms
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
  • 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
  • 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
  • 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
  list end

  Preparation:
  Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

  Coat a 12-pan muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.

  In a large bowl , use a fork to combine ground chicken with onion, carrots,
mushrooms, parsley and breadcrumbs. Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and egg,
  and mix well. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan, filling each about half
full.

  Bake for 20-25 minutes, making sure that the internal temperature reaches 170
degrees.

  Per Serving (two mini meatloaves): Calories 153, Calories from Fat 42, Total
Fat 4.8g (sat 1g), Cholesterol 98mg, Sodium 254mg, Carbohydrate 10.4g, Fiber
  1.1g, Protein 17.3g