[blindweightwatcher] Re: Tasty Treats

  • From: "Veronica Smith" <madison_tewe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindweightwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:42:43 -0700

I have and it is okay.  I used the angel food cake mix and a can of diet
strawberry soda.  It was good and we put some slices of strawberries on it and
topped it with a little fat free cool whip.
As for other recipes, have you tried the solid  canned pumpkin and any flavor
cake mix.  chocolate is really yummy.  Also the chocolate fudge bars from
Weight Watchers are so goood.  i can't live without them. V