[blindweightwatcher] Re: Newbie

  • From: "Veronica Smith" <madison_tewe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindweightwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:26:05 -0600

I know you can.  The first thing to remember is you did not gain your weight
overnight or even in a week or 2.  Remember to set small goals, never big
ones.  Like I want to lose 4 lbs this month. You will probably lose 6, but
if you don't expect it, you won't be disappointed. One of the things I
always do is wear the same clothes or clothes that are very similar.  I want
to know my weight, not the weight of my clothes.   I bought some lightweight
sweat pants and a lightweight long sleeve shirt for the cold months and for
the summer I usually wear a pair of capri's- but the same ones each week.
Another thing to remember, with WW you can eat anything, there is no
forbidden food.  You just have to keep account of your points.  On the first
of each month, my 9 year old daughter and I walk to Dairy Queen and share
the blizzard of the month.  I usually eat 3 or 4 bites of the small one and
that's all.   If I want a treat like that, it is a must to walk to it. V