[blindweightwatcher] Re: Momentum Plan

  • From: "Charlene Ota" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindweightwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:24:04 -1000

The Momentum Plan is the new Weight Watchers plan that came out at the end
of last year.  We're bugging them to get it in accessible formats because
for some reason or other they're slow about it this time. So if you attend
Weight Watchers, I'd encourage you to keep asking for the new materials and
hopefully, the more people ask, the sooner they'll get the materials out as
they'll see the need.

Charlene

  _____