[blindvoip] UPDATE: RE: Free calls within US question

  • From: David Waybright <link@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:03:46 +0000

Ok, I've looked into this.  My early findings are that the initial installer
for the PBX in a Flash Core installer AKA CentOS Installer is actually a
rebadged RedHat Anaconda Installer.  If you send the installer a kickstart file
with all the possible options for install then you'll be able to install the
Core bundle by just answering all the prompts in the kickstart file and letting
it automatically install the OS.  After that's done you can remote into the
system with Telnet or SSH to finish installing everything else.

The Kickstart file needs to be in the root directory of a floppy disk and needs
to be called ks.cfg

I'm going to try to get the ks.cfg file from my working system so that you have
a file that's filled out that you can change.