[blindvoip] Re: NEW TO THE LIST

  • From: "Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc." <ukekearuaro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 19:00:51 -0600

Hello CHristian:

Thanks for that insightful explanation. Do you know if Asterisk might function under Windows? I don't know how to set up anything and don't even have a VOIP gateway of any kind. Additionally, I have ANALOG phones, no IP phones. I certainly long for something that plays the music on hold at random, not just one single file--that will be too boring! May also need to do some voice over advertising as well.

As I move my business to a retail outlet, I am trying to DIVORCE my phone company so I can save some money. Faxing capabilities is also absolutely important as my business requires me to exchange a lot of fax documents back and forth with doctors' offices.

If you are here in the United States, I'd like to call you for a chat and some help in getting things lined up. Time is of the essence right now as the store will open around Huly 28. Much thanks!

Denver, Colorado