[blindvoip] NEW TO THE LIST

  • From: "Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc." <ukekearuaro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 13:00:09 -0600

Hi Everyone:

I wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the list. I'm Olusegun and I live in Denver, Colorado.

I am in business for myself selling durable medical equipment and supplies. I am in the process of OPENING A RETAIL STORE and, I want to implement a PBX system under Windows that will be capable of routing calls and also have music on hold, as well as scheduled greetings.

I've read bits and pieces about Asterisk, but I confess I don't know how to implement or set it up. I am hoping that I will learn a great deal here, and that someone from the list will be available to teach me a few tricks.

I will download and install the PBX Christian mentioned in his post and will also investigate Brekeke PBX. Thanks one and all, and I am looking forward to increasing my knowledge and technical know-how in a way that will enable me to help others along the way.

Denver, Colorado