[blindvoip] Re: Free calls within US question

  • From: David Waybright <link@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 08:39:33 +0000

It uses a Text based Linux install process.  If you could get a braille display
running then yes it'll work.

The core of this install is CentOS Linux.

Since I don't own a Braille display I can't attempt to see how to make it work.

If you could get past the initial install of the core bundle you could telnet
or ssh into it to finish installing everything else.

Once the system is fully up your do 75 to 90% of all tasks through the built-in
web interface.  The other 10 to 15% would be small maintenance tasks that might
crop up and need done in a telnet or ssh session.