[blindvoip] Re: Free calls within US question

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:45:42 -0500

I heard of some of these, but wouldn't one need sighted help to get it set up?
I was wondering about these type of distros for awhile. I know there's those
that say to sort of roll your own with all that commandline stuff out of one of
the distros like Ubuntu, but  when one just wants a system that works to do
some simple things, one probably can't go wrong with a setup like this.