[blindvoip] Re: Free calling to the UK

  • From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 14:45:29 +0100

yes, that is not the problem since my router is compatible with the SIP
protocol so I don't need to open up any ports and as I have said earlier on,
its working fine with other providers, it's just Voipcheap that doesn't work.
Have tried chaing to some of their other servers, but with the same result so I
am now giving up on their service...

Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 7:46
To: blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindvoip] Re: Free calling to
>the UK

Hi Jon,
Actually, I just received a reply from them!!!
But, they
>had no solution they just refered me to the website and the instructions
>there, or to contact my phones manufacture.
Yes, I tried another device I
>have here, but still the same result. Going to try this SIP server you
>told me and see if it works.
Did you have simular problem in the passed,
>have had to switch SIP server some times or has this worked fine now for a
>long time?
Best regards,