[blindvoip] Re: Free calling to the UK

  • From: Christian <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:46:20 +0100

Hi Jon,
Actually, I just received a reply from them!!!
But, they  had no solution they just refered me to the website and the
instructions there, or to contact my phones manufacture.
Yes, I tried another device I have here, but still the same result. Going to
try this SIP server you told me and see if it works.
Did you have simular problem in the passed, have had to switch SIP server some
times or has this worked fine now for a long time?
Best regards,