[blindvoip] FW:Internet Safety Tips

  • From: David Waybright <link@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Waybright <link@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 19:05:15 +0000

 Hello Everyone,

I wanted to forward these Internet Safety Tips from my employer.  They are PDF
files so just make sure to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to Call or E-Mail me.

David Eugene Waybright
CompTIA A+ & NET+ Technician
PC Repair Technician
Apple Macintosh Repair Technician