[blindvoip] Re: BlindVOIP wiki

  • From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindvoip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 00:03:30 +0200

Hi Graham and welcome to the list!
I am from Sweden myself and hopefully, at least what I hope is that this list
will cover discussions about VOIP internationally and give tips about services,
accessible software and much more.
When I created this list I thought that there are others like me who use the
phone a lot and is interested in VOIP and communication and save money on phone
calls and learn about new things.
Best regards,