[blindreplay] with 8.41 desktop icon doesn't open program

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 09:12:36 -0500

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, and of course if it were
taking place with all desktop icons I know this would be more of a blind tech
matter because it would relate to the computer as a whole.  But when I
installed 8.41--and I've done this on a few occasions just to keep trying--the
icon they put on desktop doesn't open the program at all.  All other desktop
icons open, even the 2.80 converter.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  Even
trying to create my own icon isn't bringing up the program and it's only
happening in this version.  Wanted to try going back to 8.40 but don't know
where to find it, and the update link I had from Petro awhile back only shows
Replay 7 updates.  Just wondered if anyone knows how to fix this.