[blindreplay] Re: where do I find data in rr9

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 21:08:44 -0500

You will find the support area within RR9's Help Menu. Press alt+h for the help
menu and then choose About. In the Help dialog tab arround slowly until you
hear General checked by your screen reader or the word General. When you hear
General announced by your screen reader press your right arrow key one time and
listen for the word Support. When you hear the word Support announced by your
screen reader press your Enter keyboard key on the word Support. You have made
the Support tab sheet active now. Press your tab key to find the data you want
to send to tech support. It will place a log file on your desktop.

It's been awhile since I have been there.
No speech has been turned off here. I used RR9 quite a bit with JAWS 14.

As for the podcasts being shown as a .txt file in your My Recordings list I was
told this is normal and did bring it up to the developer.

You will have to manually adjust your podcast schedule settings from time to
time. This is my experience only.