[blindreplay] Re: website down?

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike & Robin
I have forwarded the message below to Applian Tech to fix the
WXYT station. As you know they can make a working stream link
for most streams and their is a good chance it will be a stream
capture capable type.

Continue to use the links that Mike found for you since they
work as stream capture method.

The one I sent does work but not for stream capture.

Petro