[blindreplay] Re: using replay to capture a cassette or vinyl record

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 01:18:51 -0800

Hey All -
I am reading my e-mails in no particular order but wanted to respond to this.
But please excuse if someone already wrote this.
Replay Music is the program we recommend for doing this since it will tag your
songs.

You can check it out here:

http://applian.com/replay-music/demo.php?demo=1

The demo is pretty good because it lets you record 25 songs so it gives you a
pretty nice test.

Here is the section from the user guide that explains how to do this.

http://applian.com/replay-music/support/user_guide300.php#lps

I hope this helps,
Have fun
Leslie
from Applian
(typing from the Venice airport on my way home to San Francisco....can't wait
to get home
Ciao)