[blindreplay] Re: upgrading

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:40:38 -0500

You will have to upgrade each program by going to Applian's website and
download each program one by one. Pay for the upgrade first. For example,
download Replay Music 6, run its .exe file, when install is complete choose
exit button. Reboot your computer and then try Replay Music 6 program and read
its user guide. Next say you want Replay Radio 9 then download its .exe file to
your hard drive, run its .exe file, when install is finished, uncheck the
checkbox to launch RR9 and choose finish button. Leave the recommended settings
as is for each program you are installing there. Do not change path location.
Keep it simple. I always reboot my computer when I install a program here. You
can easily remove / uninstall any Applian program via the control panel and
reinstall any program using Applian's website to find the official and latest
version.

Keep a list of your registration keys. You can ask for a list of your
registration codes by visiting the Applian website and providing your email
address. You will be notified by email message with a list of all the
registration codes you have.

When you install an Applian program it may ask you for a registration key so
have the registration key copied to your clipboard as it will simplify things
and all you will have to do is paste in the registration key in the
registration key form screen.

My experience only.