[blindreplay] Re: upgrading

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 21:50:07 -0600

Ok, so  whenit says that the upgrade cost is 29.95 that would mean that  i am
paying  20 dollars for the upgrade to the replay capture suite and then the ten
dollars for the year since i have not upgraded to the suite yet?
if i had upgraded to the suite then i would only have paid the 20 dollars and
got the  replay radio one year subscription for free for the first year?
leslie, how many computers can a person put the suite on also  the same
question goes for replay radio, how can you tell ?
Please let me know.
thanks.