[blindreplay] thanks for the advice mike and petro

  • From: "john snowling" <johnsnowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Replay" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:24:25 -0000

Hi all.

Well I'm really enjoying replay av now.  I've got my first listen again show
being captured silently now as I write this.  I've got replay minimised and
doing it's job.

I love the fact you can do other things on the computer while replay gets
the show for you.  I think that is brilliant.

I'm also not going to convert after recording as you say this could take up
resources.  Instead I'll use the replay converter later on.

Once again thanks for the support and the bril podcasts.  It is certainly
easy.

From john.