[blindreplay] Re: still having problems with Replay Converter

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 12:49:47 -0800 (PST)

Uninstall 8.50 completely and backup your schedule8.dat file. Install Replay AV
8.52 and I believe Leslie is offering us on this list a free upgrade code. So
ask her and copy that code as you will need it to activate Replay AV 8.52's
full potential and the new Replay Converter. I have no issues here.

When do the uninstall for Replay AV 8.50 uninstall all its components in add or
remove in control panel area. Reboot your computer and download and install
Replay AV 8.52. There were some issues with Replay AV 8.50 & 8.51.

The key is to do a complete uninstall first. Make sure you see no Replay
Converter listings in your add or remove area before proceeding.

So uninstall Replay AV8.5, Replay Converter (there should be only one),
YouSendIt Express, WinPCat. Backup your schedule8.dat file.

Reboot computer.

Ask Leslie for a upgrade product key code as you will need it.

Copy this code with ctrl+c.

Download and install Replay AV 8.52

Take your time with this install.

When install is finished it will say you have a demo version.

Use ctrl+v to past the upgrad product key code. Tab to the submit button and
press spacebar.

I sure hope this helps you out and all goes well for you.

If you are seeing duplicate Replay Converter listings in your Control Panel's
add or remove area you will need a program like CCleaner.

http://www.ccleaner.com

CCleaner is spelled with 2 letter c's and not one letter.