[blindreplay] Re: stations/shows in Alphabetical Order

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 04:38:53 -0800 (PST)

If it has not been answered already, I gelieve you can click the
Header info that's above the listbox when using your mouse
cursor. The reason I know this my technician did this for me
about 2 years ago on me when he looked at the Replay AV
interface. Basically you can rearrange your listbox view but I
never messed around with it.