[blindreplay] Re: some stations' URL's not working in replay AV

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:42:35 -0700 (PDT)

Super job there. I have a big smile here.

I shortened the URL for JoAnn. I did notice one thing different
from your long URL from mine. Yours had .91 at the very end
while mine has - .63

http://38.99.162.178/cham?fromflash=1&magicRandomValueToTrickSillyFlash=4515189728699.63

Job well done.

http://38.99.158.108/cham?fromflash=1&magicRandomValueToTrickSillyFlash=6169682359322.91