[blindreplay] Re: some stations' URL's not working in replay AV

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:36:53 -0400

Mike, thanks for this info on KASE and KVET. No at first I was just looking at Bill Sparks' site and saw the links there under country. I didn't know they were in the guide so was using Bill's site. I am glad the guide's links are working and will paste these in. Thanks again. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>