[blindreplay] scheduling live 365 streams

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 16:05:35 -0400

Hi all,
One of my favorite stations seems to have moved to a live 365 server. Until this past weekend I was able to schedule recordings of two programs on WUMB fm out of Massachusetts (the NPR of the u. Mass of Boston if memory serves) without problem. However, my latest attempts resulted in about five minutes of the radio feed followed by the advertising loop from live 365 through the scheduled time on one program and the ad loop completely during the second one. I am able to listen via the Replay player and from the feed on the station's website itself, but have not yet figured out how to get past the ads to schedule and record Live 365 programs. Has anyone been able to do this successfully? maybe I should have asked a more general question on the conditions and restrictions of playing live 365 content in general. I can't tell whether it is available beyond an initial trial period and am not inclined to pay for yet another player to put on my PC just to satisfy the RIAA or whoever, lol, enough said. Anyway, thoughts from Petro and mike or whoever else much appreciated.

Susan