[blindreplay] Re: .rm, asf to .mp3 via PC-Audio list

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

Yes one can do this by going to File Menu with ALT+F, then"S"
for Settings.

You will be in the Settings dialog. In the OTHER tab/page you
will find the setting for the CPU.

Here's a sneak preview of the OTHER tab/page:

Settings
Folders Podcasts Tuning Connections Sound Mixer Sync XM Hardware
Other
File naming format: %%s %b %d What's This?
Start Program when Windows starts Run UPnP Server
Don't show warning when quitting Make m3u playlist files after
recording
Run Conversions Faster (requires more CPU) Disable keep-alive
when recording
Left-click to display menu Setup CD Burner
OK Cancel Apply Help