[blindreplay] Re: rm 6 and audio interference by Jaws

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 11:12:11 -0400

Hi Bob
 Which Windows operating system do you have?
Go to Replay Music 6 settings and change the driver to audio driver.
Its called the Input source.
JAWS does not get recorded this way.

Also if you use Windows Media Player you may have to disable to plugins via
WMP's Tools menu with alt+t and open the plugins and press enter on two plugins
that are chec marked,
Applian Recorder
RM Plugin
The above two may conflict when playing your files when RM 6 is open and
running and you choose to play a file.