[blindreplay] Re: replay suite questions

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 07:49:20 -0700

Howdy Darren and the rest of you -

All of Applian's products are donwload only. We do sell a back-up CD of the
programs if you want to have that - but that is the only non-downloadable item
we sell.  We have great tech support and if for any reason you aren't satisfied
with anything you order we absolutely stand behind our 30-day money back
guarantee.  I hope that helps,

Leslie
from Applian