[blindreplay] Re: replay suite questions

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 05:13:46 -0400 (EDT)

Darren

You just enter the relevant codes for each program of the suite and it
converts the demo into a full-fledged non-encumbered program.
As for whether you can purchase the program other than through the online
ordering process, I'll leave that for someone else to address.
I have ordered at least twice from Applian online without a problem; and
the process is straightforward and simple with you almost instantaneoulsly
receiving the needed info via email.