[blindreplay] Re: replay music question

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:44:32 -0700 (PDT)

Replay Music already does basic naming for each track/song for
you.

If you want to change the default way it names the songs you
have to go into the Settings. Note: in some places you will have
to use the JAWS cursor in the settings dialog box.

Note: Do not change the bit rate: 128 kbps, I was told this 2
years ago.

Again it should be in the settings for what you want to do.