[blindreplay] Re: replay music 3.0 problems

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 03:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

From the info you have provided it appears you were using Replay Music version
2 and installed Replay Music 3.

1. Did you uninstall Replay Music 2 first and then reboot your computer? You
must do this step.

Then install Replay Music 3 and then reboot your computer.

When I say reboot I mean to restart the computer. Others call it a warm boot.

Just to be sure. You always run Replay Music 3 first and then go to the source
you want to record like Internet Explorer 7 and then start the audio stream.

Use add/remove in control panel to remove Replay Music and then reboot your
computer. Go back to add/remove to be sure there is no Replay Music folder.

When you do the uninstall make sure Replay Music is not running in your taskbar
and system tray (clock on desktop).

Petro