[blindreplay] Re: replay drivers gone

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:06:51 -0700 (PDT)

Copy that schedule8.dat file to your hard drive and to a cd disk
as a backup. Which version of Replay AV 8 are you using?
Starting with Replay AV 8.3 I believe Applian no longers uses
that enhanced audio driver. They came out with a new audio
driver that is much better and works with Vista. I never seen
this new audio driver in my sounds and audio devices propeties
under "recording volume for sound card". I never seen it
conflict with any thing so you know. It's much better to get the
new version.
I would install over my existing RAV 8 program. During the
install be patient as it will also install the codecs and
register them.

Petro