[blindreplay] Re: replay av and live 365 radio stations

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 07:08:46 -0700 (PDT)

If your station has silence between each song it plays then test it with Replay
AV 8. Go to the show properties for the station you have added in the listbox
view, go to the 'splitting' tab and check the box for 'shoutcast'. It's the
last checkbox there. I am not sure if this will work so let us know. Replay
Music is specifally designed for this task.