[blindreplay] Re: replay av 8.71

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 05:20:46 -0800 (PST)

The schedule8 file you have what is its file size? If its 0 KB then you copied
the wrong file there. If its more than 0 KB in size do the following.

Locate the schedule 8 file and select it. Use your arrow keys and stop when you
are on the schedule8 file. Press ctrl+c to copy this file. Go to the location
where Replay AV is on your hard drive. Open Replay AV folder with your enter
key. Press your function key 'F5' on your keyboard. This will deselect any
folder/file if you selected it. JAWS will say nothing selected. Press ctrl+v to
paste the schedule8 file into the Replay AV folder. You may get a warning
message saying are you sure you want to overwrite the schedule8 file and if you
do choose the yes button. After doing this you should see the schedule8 file in
your
C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\

Always backup your schedule8 files that you may have on another part of your
hard drive just in case you accidently erase it. Back it up to a CD disk too.