[blindreplay] replay and dial-up

  • From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:32:50 -0500

At present I use replay seven because it can arouse my computer from stand-by, record a show, and handle anything with a narrow bandwidth. The RAV version will not dial up the connection if I'm trying to get just a stream recorded and the low bandwidth prevents, as one would expect, getting multiple streams recorded at the same time. My question for the list is whether there are any advantages with replay 8.xx for one using a dial-up network, or are all the new advantages really only relevant to those with broad band width? Ron Denis