[blindreplay] Re: replay acting strangely

  • From: Robin Plitt <plittr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 05:21:33 -0400

I'm also having problems.

Nothing has recorded since Saturday, andpodcasts have not been downloaded.

The program appears to work when I try to update all podcasts and the
show history says no new episodes.  Going the the podcast website,
however, I find new shows.

I also get the "no internet connection" error when I try to connect to
the Guide.

Robin