[blindreplay] Re: recording archived shows of This American Life

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:06:37 -0400

one last possibility just for curiosity sake. I wonder if you could not use quick record to record just the stream once you have located the proper link. I haven't done this lately, but I remember in the past finding the link for playing an archived show, starting quick record, then starting the link for the show. What I don't remember is whether I was able to do this using the streaming rather than soundcard method found in the recording tab. Perhaps someone else has cone this lately and knows the answer. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dean martineau" <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>