[blindreplay] Re: problem with burn button

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

You are not doing nothing wrong. I understand you here. When you are on the
burn button press your spacebar and then press the keyboard shortcut alt + c
which is your start conversions job button activator. Let me know how it goes.
It's the way it works and I have no other way that is simpliest. It's the best
method to use. I have known this trick for over 10 months now. Please report
back.

Also you can do it this way. After you press your spacebar on the burn button.
Press tab key one time. You will hear start conversions job button. Press
spacebar on this. If you don't press alt + c to activate the burn process.