[blindreplay] Re: problem capturing a stream

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:27:57 -0700 (PDT)

This stream only records if I use the audio output method and does not record
if I use the stream capture method. Email Tom at

tom@xxxxxxxxxxx

Tell him to create a listing in the mediaguide for this station and give him
details what the station is and to make a working stream capture URL. Provide
the current URL you have which is

http://loudcity.com/stations/radio-for-life/files/show/radio-for-life.asx