[blindreplay] Re: pod cast question

  • From: "Mark" <bliksim13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:31:19 -0000

hi, are you using replay AV 8.4?
For some reason my version will only download xml. neither replay or myself have found out the reason for this yet. Prior to this I was having the same problem as yourself, where the scheduling of the podcasting was not downloading.

mark
----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 3/7/2007 9:24 AM