[blindreplay] Re: petro: replay music

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 04:27:37 -0800 (PST)

Starting with version Replay Music 3 and above you can install
over the top of your existing Replay Music 3. Tips are below.

Make sure Replay Music 3 is not running when you install the
newer Replay Music version. Good practice to do this anyways.

The new version fixes many bugs so its a good idea to get the
latest version of Replay Music 3.15.

Be aware of this. The settings dialog button still needs to be
improved. The Input tab works but the other 3 tabs require the
use of the JAWS cursor. Like for the splitting, proxy and output
tabs. He is working on this the developer. Trying to fix it
where the ctrl tab will work in such a dialog box screen.

Everything else looks the same as before.

Petro