[blindreplay] Re: pause between songs with replay music

  • From: "Juan S. Iphone" <juanpsh1@xxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 18:19:42 -0600

Hello:
nobody ever contacted me regarding my original question. do you have an email address that I can write to enquire about this?
Or would you know How to accomplish this?
thanks.

Sent From My Iphone

On 7/21/2015 8:08 AM, Petro T. Giannakopoulos wrote:

There is a setting you can change to tweak this. Which version of Replay
Music do you have? Someone at Applian will contact you soon.