[blindreplay] Re: pandora problems with replay music 3.2

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 07:50:51 -0800

Hey there -
I don't have Vista but I know that the developers are recommending that you use
Replay Media Catcher with Pandora vs Replay Music.  They say it works better.

http://applian.com/replay-media-catcher/demo.php

With my XP machine Replay Music works just fine with pandora.

Anyway I hope this helps,
Leslie