[blindreplay] Re: pandora problems with replay music 3.2

  • From: "Sal Hardy" <replayav8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:25:02 -0500

Hello,

-I'm using jaws 9.0, vista home premium, and replay music 3.2.
-I always open replay music first, the browser second, and then Pandora.com last.
-How do I make sure I am using the write driver?

here are the settings in replay music for my input source:

settings::input::input source
auto driver (selected)
volume (not selected)

is there something else that combo box should contain?

should vista be configured in some way? if so what should the settings in vista be? does your pod cast explain something I am not doing? if so, what is the exact url to the pod cast I need?

Thanks, Mr. Sal Hardy
Skype: hardManHardy
Read one man's journey:
http://www.htpad.com/journey